Curriculum for Agricultural Science Education. CASE Institutes are intense professional development sessions about Agricultural Sciences. CASE institute Ag Equipment Mechanics Technology (AEMT) will be held at Central Lakes College in Staples, Minnesota. These sessions are available to all agricultural and CTE educators and provides free updates to agriculture curriculum in the classroom. For more information on things to do in Staples/Brainerd/Baxter area visit brainerdlakes. For more details please contact Tyler Grunewald at 218-894-5141 or at [email protected]
TAA was funded through a grant from the National Science Foundation in partnership with AgCentric and CASE.
July 17 – Virtual Orientation – 3:00 p.m. CST
July 24- 28 – in person
July 31 to August 2 – Virtual 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. CST
- Will be held at Central Lakes College
- 1830 Airport Road
- Staples, MN 56479
- Will start off with orientation on Monday July 17 at 3:00 p.m. Central Time virtually
- Will visit the Ag and Energy Center, Staples https://clcagandenergy.org/
- Hotel accommodations have been made at TimberLake Hotel, Staples MN
- 1212 2nd Ave. NE, Staples, MN 56479
- A block of rooms have been reserved under the name: CASE INSTITUTE (CLC)
- There will be 1 person per room
- The hotel does have the following amenities:
- Free WiFi
- Free Hot Breakfast
- Indoor Pool and Hot Tub
- 24 Hour Business Center
- Guest Laundry
- Transportation from Minneapolis/St Paul airport to Staples can be arranged through Executive Express
- Each day will run from 8 am to 5 pm except final day which ends at noon
- Cost will be $3,500 which includes all meals, hotel, supplies, and materials needed.
- Click here to register
3:00 or after: Check into Timberlake Hotel
Monday – Friday
8:00 am – 5:00 pm CASE class at Central Lakes College (a lunch break will be given each day from noon till 1) Friday will end at noon. (Noon Friday will be the earliest departure time to avoid missing any Sched.)
Monday – Wednesday
8:00 am to 5:00 pm CASE class virtually
For more information and to register please visit case4learning.org. Don’t miss out on these wonderful opportunities!
•Full registration refund for cancellations before April 15.
- •$200 cancellation fee incurred for cancellations received later than April 15 but more than 30-days from the start date.
•$1200 cancellation fee incurred for cancellations received within 30-days from the start date or participant is a no-show.